The lemon car I purchased on false pretences as it was not advertised correctly is still in GraysOnline .

I have had nothing but bad experiences and it should not be allowed .

I bid on the car in qld and when it came to Adelaide it was not the car advertised. As you can see when the car was re listed in Adelaide they put so many faults on it which your qld branch did not .

You have left me no option than to go to a current affairs and get a lawyer .

Your branch in qld is disgraceful and should be know publicly for misleading information.

I asked for my money returned or grays vouchers to the value I purchased the car .

The matter is affecting a lot of people buying car s and other things , there are selling damaged cars and not disclosing the physical problems .

I purchased a car in Queensland for 10,300 and when it got to Adelaide the car had no suspension on one side and the oil is constantly dripping out of the engine and all the engine lights are on where in Queensland the lights were turned off. The car is now in grays online in Adelaide and they have picked up on all the faults Queensland did not put through .

I am just hearing horror stories from the public who have bought cars .

They told me it wasn’t their problem and offered me $100 GraysOnline gift vouch for my troubles which I never received .

People should be aware of buying from GraysOnline as they will not refund replace or exchange the damaged product I purchased with no faults in the description they need to be held liable for their actions .

Product or Service Mentioned: Graysonline Car Bidding.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

GraysOnline Cons: Sale faulty cars for dodgy peoples, Ignorance to pre-checking the cars on sale, Selling lemons and not the real description.

Comments