1.5

I purchased a laptop from Graysonline. It was faulty.

The screen was intermittantly flashing and the display is obviously not working. I contacted their customer service department to advise them of the problem. My product is covered under a 12 month warranty. They gave me instructions to send it back and I did, and then they advised me that it is not in fact faulty...

Which is total *** And now they haven't even returned my laptop to my home address! So my hundreds of dollars that I spent on a laptop has been flushed down the toilet. I am thoroughly unimpressed.

Never buy from this company. It's a scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Yoga 710-14Isk Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

was this resolved, i wanted to buy refurbished yoga for my sister but i am hesitant if their warranty is fake.

Update - I sent the laptop back hopefully for the second try at repairs. After over a month with no updates, I contacted them again and again to ask for the status.

Politeness got me nowhere so I demanded my refund in no uncertain terms. Turns out they "lost" the laptop in their warehouse. I was eventually approved for a refund but then they decided to refund my original payment method, despite the account being CLOSED. My refund was in limbo and I had over 4 weeks of continued issues with liaising between Paypal and Coles Financial Services to eventually get sent a cheque for the refund.Between receiving a faulty product in January, I only received the refund last week.

SIX MONTHS of bullshit.Run away from Graysonline. Fast.

Still ongoing bullshit.I eventually got the laptop back and it was still faulty.I asked for a refund.They told me to send it back again.I'm not holding my breath.