I won an auction for a PS4.After it was delivered, I plugged the console but the remote controller never paired with the console...

I even checked with a different remote (Brand new) and it never paired either so clearly the console was damaged. I proceeded to return the items and I got an email saying it would take 2-3 business days for them to check the item. one week later I sent them an email following up, and it was never answered. 2 weeks later I got an email from them telling me that there was physical damage of the item, basically blaming me for it and telling me they were returning the same damaged PS4.

The item I returned was in the exact same condition as the one I received, so they basically sold me junk and blamed me for it. They did not even acknowledged what the issue was which might as well could have been anything.

This company is blatantly stealing people's money.If you want to feel the thrill of getting mugged, ripped off and duped, go do business with them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of playstation 4 game system. Graysonline needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned playstation 4 game system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Graysonline.

Had an Experience with Graysonline?

Comments