Port Macquarie, New South Wales

roud september,i was advised that brittany oxton be looking after me.2/11 i had 4 cars booked in,as normal got email from brittany oxton if adds ok.on friday 2/11 called brittany oxton to give starting prices to list cars.txt me back saying boss in office,can i call u later?.i responded ok. 2.15pm got txt from brittany asking me starting prices.responded to her txt with starting prices.

6.05 pm i realised add srated a$9.not at starting prices i gave brittany oxton txt strait back afer i realised adds started $9.left message to call me back when shes free. she replied my txt 2.22am 3/11 by audio message.saying canges didnt get through in time,not to worry she'll make sure to get to my prices. by end off auction falcon xr6 finshed at$700 which i booked at$1400.and mazda 3 was booked at $3400,sold $2200,rang brittany thursday morning,being upset and stressed out.say i shouldnt fix cars just bring them as they are,,saY THEIR TURN OVER IS AT 30% WHICH SHOULD BE 80%. KEPT TALKING ON FHONE FOR 28 MIN TELLIN ME DONT STERSS OUT IM NOT CHARGEING U COMMITION ON 2 SALES.WHEN MONEY DEPOSITTED IN MY ACC,MAZDA $2200,FALCON $300.NO CHARGE ON MAZDA,$400 ON FALCOM.I RANG GRAYS HEAD OFFICE IN MELBOURNE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY PROBLEM,RECEPTION JANINE WAS VERY NICE LISTING TO MY FRUSTRATION,AS I BROKE MY FOOT IN MARCH @ BEEN FINANCIAL DISASTER YEAR FOR ME.WAS PUT ON HOLD THEN TOLD ME SOMEBODY WILL CONTACT ME.I TOLD RECEPTION I DONT WANT TO SPEAK TO ANYBODY FROM ARNDEL PARK.

MONDAY I RECIEVED PHONE CALL FROM MATT MANAGER AT ARNDELL PARK.TELLING SAME AS BRITTANY NOT TO FIX CARS BRING THEM AS I GET THEM. AS FOR ME ALL CARS SOLD AT GRAYS ALWAYS HAD PINKSLISPS/BLUESLIPS,I TAKE PRIDE IN SELLING SAFE CARS,NO SHORTS CUTS.THEN MATT SAID HE'LL REFUND $400 COMMITION FOR FALCON,,,,,WHICH NEVER HAPPEND.

KEIREN BEATY,MACARA CHOA 2 REPS I DELT WITH BEEN EXCELENT SINCE I BEEB DEALIN WITH GRAYS.I RECOMENDED PEOPLE TO SELL AT GRAYS,NOW I CANT EVEN AN EMAIL FROM GRAYS.BE HAPPY TO TALK TO SOMEBODY BY PHONE MY NBR 0417242844 THANK YOU

Reason of review: SALES REP.

Comments