Purchased a vehicle online. NO mention in the description that engine check light was on.

Received the vehicle and found the light was on.

Company appears to fail to reveal major evident issues such as engine warning light yet records minor and harder to identify issues such as 'suspension needs attention'. Surely it has a duty to disclose major and clearly evident issues such as engine check light flashing?!!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2004 Nissan X Trail St Car.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Same happened to me - no engine light mention but came on as soon as engine was started on pick up. I say ——They must have a handy tool in the office when they take their photos.

The other interesting fact is how I save certain cars into my folder and see it say SOLD but a few days later it’s re-listed.

At first I thought maybe a dispute with a buyer but why does it get re-listed more than one occasion? Looks a little strange as if they are listing and when it doesn’t reach that reserve they keep re-listing....hmmmm you make your own call on this one.